At Chrysalis we provide flexible financial options for your investment in your child’s future. Our goal is to build a personalized program with just the right teachers, curriculum, and schedule to best fit your family’s needs. Tuition is highly individualized, based on the number of courses and appointments in a student’s program. We understand that paying tuition is a huge commitment and we will work with you to get it right.
Financial Options: Tuition can be paid on a monthly basis or paid in full for the year in advance for a discount. We do not require a commitment to pay tuition up-front for the entire year. Parents are not required to volunteer and we do not ask parents or students to participate in any fundraising.
The standard tuition fees below are for a typical full-time program. Additional elective courses and supported programs are available for an increased cost.
Tuition: Tuition first and foremost pays for our staff and the time they spend focusing on the students. Our low student to teacher ratio allows us to get to know each student individually, plan for their classes in a way that meets their individual needs, and mentor the student during their in-between class times. Tuition also covers most books, materials, and online subscriptions, college advising and access to a secured student Wi-Fi network. We require high school students to bring their own laptop to school.
- A $1000 non-refundable application fee is due with the completed application.
- An annual registration fee of $500 will be due in the years following initial enrollment. This fee is due in full for each school year or any part of a school year. This fee is non-refundable.
- Additional fees may apply for some optional school events and activities.
Standard Program: The tuition amounts listed are for a full time student. A full time student may attend anywhere from two to five days a week and the length of their day varies based on their program. Students may take additional courses for an increased cost.
Supported Program: A supported program is designed for students who need additional time with their teacher in order to maintain a typical pace and learn the material needed. We require a supported program for students who have high absences, need additional time to process information or produce work, or those high school students who are not yet able to complete coursework independently.
Average Tuition: Average tuition is given, so you may better understand the more typical tuition costs
- Standard Program, $17,850 per year
- Supported Program, $20,400-$28,050 per year
- Average Tuition, $22,500
7-8 Junior High
- Standard Program, $23,450 per year
- Supported Program, $26,000-$35,950 per year
- Average Tuition, $30,600
9-12 High School
- Standard Program, $30,600 per year
- Supported Program, $33,150-$40,800 per year
- Average Tuition, $35,350
*Tuition ranges are estimated based on typical coursework and services.